Hair has been and will always be the most precious part we all care about, not only for women but men as well. Therefore, we are trying to take care of it no matter the cost, and the first enemy we all afraid of is hair loss.
Unfortunately, there is so many factors that lead to hair loss but we tried to choose the most talked about. First your genes, yes your family might be the reason why you suffer from hair loss, if it didn’t come from your mother/father then there is a huge possibility that you’ve got it from grandparents and even great parents. Hormonal changes, environment or your current state affects your body in so many ways that you can’t even think of, pregnancy and menopause these two phases in your life have a huge impact on your hair because of all the changes happening inside your body. The last and the important common one is medical conditions, we all know diseases such as lupus, cancer, heart problems, the medications and even mental health as depression, anxiety.. can easily change a strong human body to a little tiny one, so you know what it can do to our sensitive hair.
If we just kept talking about the whole hair loss problem words cannot do justice. It doesn’t matter if you suffer from hair loss due to your genes, your health, body changes .. because WE GOT YOU. We are here to take care of you and your hair, we tried to gather the most useful ways to save your life and give you your confidence back.
1. OLIVE OIL, HONEY, and CINNAMON these three are magic
. Try to heat the olive oil in your microwave or on the stove ( depends on what you have ), next add 1 to 3 teaspoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. Massage your hair for about 15 to 20 minutes and wash your hair, try to choose carefully the perfect shampoo for your hair type, studies have shown that massaging your hair increases hair thickness by stretching the cells of hair follicles. For better results do this 2 to 3 times a week.
2. Home Remedies for life states highly recommend Fenugreek seeds
because it has high protein and nicotinic acid content, which are known to be beneficial against hair fall, and strengthen your hair, that is why we put it on our list. Add fenugreek seeds to some water left it for a while to create a paste that can be easily applied to your hair, left it for 1 to 2 hours then wash it off with water.
3. Castor oil
minerals can really improve your hair condition and traits all the infections that stop hair growth because It contains omega 6 essential fatty acids, vitamin E, as well as other vitamins and minerals which provide nutrition to hair follicles. All you need to do is massage your hair and scalp with hot castor oil, then cover it with a bathing cap. You better do the massage at night and wash it the next morning with a mild shampoo, you can as well add a few drops of the oil to your usual conditioning system.
4. This next ingredient, you might use it for sunburn, but it really is the key to take care of your hair perfectly. Aloe vera, according to home remedies for life, this plant contains vitamins, minerals, and enzymes that repair dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. Massage your hair with the Aloe vera gel, keep it for one night and wash it the next morning with warm water and shampoo. A simple head massage with the Aloe vera can really give you shiny thick hair.
you surely heard about its benefits or known someone used it before maybe you mom, sister, or friend. The antioxidants of the onion can provide extra sulfur to support strong and thick hair, thus preventing hair loss and promoting hair growth. Rub onion juice and some organic honey on your scalp and leave it for a few hours ( 4hours is a good option) and then wash it with water.
6. Coconut oil is the best natural way to help your hair grow longer, thicker, and faster. The vitamins and essential fatty acids naturally found in coconut oil nourish the scalp and help to remove sebum build-up from hair follicles. Massage your hair and scalp with your favorite coconut oil and leave it for about an hour before washing it.
7. Garlic, You may avoid trying this one because of its strong smell. However, garlic is the perfect choice for better results because it provides anti-microbial properties that help kill germs and bacteria, which are responsible for causing damage to the scalp, further inhibiting hair growth. All you need to do is boil some crushed garlic cloves in coconut oil, let it cool for a little bet then massage your scalp, leave for 30 minutes then wash your hair with shampoo.*
8. Eggs the same as garlic, eggs are rich in sulfur as well as protein, phosphorus, zinc, and selenium which provide the much-needed nourishment and luster you want in damaged tresses. Eggs also prevent hair breakage by conditioning the scalp and increases hair growth too. For better use add 1 teaspoon to 1 white egg, Massage your scalp and let it soak for 15-20 minutes. Wash your hair carefully with cold water and a mild shampoo. u Can use also biotreatment hair bb cream