A person may be eligible to work without a work permit and would still need a Temporary Resident Visa to enter Canada temporarily. However, there are some jobs that these people can also do in Canada without necessarily having a work permit. I guess I wasn’t aware of that!
Research has been done to get the list of these works that will be released to you in this article.
Cases of instances where international individuals could be able to work in Canada comfortably without a work permit are business visitors such as;
- After Sales Services
- Board of Directors Meetings
- Employees of Short-Term Temporary Residents
- Employees of Foreign Companies Contracting Canadian Companies
- Foreign Representatives and their Family Members
- Military Personnel
- Foreign Government Officers
- American Cross-Border Maritime Law Enforcement Officers
- In-Flight Security Officers
- On-Campus Employment
- Performing Artists
- Athletes and Team Members
- News Reporters and Media Crew
- Public Speakers
- Convention Organizers
- Judges, Referees, and Similar Officials
- Examiners and Evaluators
- Expert Witnesses and Invigilators
- Health Care Students
- Civil Aviation Inspectors
- Aviation or Accident Investigators
- Emergency Service Providers
- Implied Status
- Farm Work
Regarding the Farm Work permit, an individual can work on a farm without a permit as far as:
- The farm work will not be paid.
- The individual?s main aim of coming was not to work on a farm. But for other things like tourism or family visit.
- The Farm will not be used as a profitable business venture.